🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Here I am again...still no luck with loading any King games. Tried clearing cookie cache, etc

Options
dottie666
dottie666 Posts: 5 Level 2

Here I am again....still no luck with loading any of my king games. Tried clearing cookie caches, updated adobe flash player, tried facebook gameroom, tried, chrome, firefox & edge and where they used to work on all of these now none of them do. All my other games load woth no problem. Any other tips please?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,192 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @dottie666 Hearty Welcome Back to this lovely King Community 🤗

I am sorry to know that you are also affected with this issue :(

You are trying all these King games to play through Facebook, right?

I just want to let you know that, the problem is not your computer or your internet connection! It was the same for me too and I heard the same from some other players too!! So, I can surely say it is the issue with Facebook itself!

And yes, it is the same for all Candy games, Farm, and Pet games! I am not sure which games are you playing!!

Candy and Farm are working today. But, very very slow.... you will have to keep on hitting "Refresh" the tab multiple times, then we can enter into the game.

So, whatever you do does not work, because like I said above, it is not the issue from our side! I got frustrated at a point to keep refreshing the screen! I am not trying anymore till late night :(

Another friend also has posted about the same and they said they are going to delete the Facebook App and reinstall it! Let's see if it works and removes the issue!! I will update you once I hear back from them.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Please take it easy & stay safe! 😷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?