🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why didn't my daily quest restart for today (FIXED)

Options

Answers

• magavali
    magavali Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

Good morning! What's going on again? I don't have daily request the last 3 days!!!

• djrauh
    djrauh Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Yes same here another day no quests

• MeliMal
    MeliMal Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Hello!

Same for me here, second day without quest...

I'm on Android.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,969 Candy Moderator
    Options

The studio is working on the issue. I am sorry to hear that you are still missing out on your daily quests. I was lucky enough to have mine return today. I play on a mini iPad - so I am not sure if they have fixed the issue for some platforms and are working on fixing it for the rest. Please be patient. It should be fixed soon.

Thank you.

• cloeynorg
    cloeynorg Posts: 74 Level 3
    Options

Still no quests for me either on Android version 9

• starsweet
    starsweet Posts: 484 Level 3
    Options

The same happened to me, also the quests list just appear when I am connected or when I win a new level. There is a little bug with the score stars counter too.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,920 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @cloeynorg and @starsweet ☺️

Hope you all are doing fine!

@cloeynorg The Studio is looking into it. Hopefully, we will have some good news either on Monday or Tuesday!!

Dear @starsweet Sorry! I am a bit confused with your above comment!!

Don't you play the game connected to Internet all the time? Is there a specific reason for that?

If the Quests appear when you are connected, wouldn't it be better to stay connected?

Welcome back to my dear friends @magavali and @nm5969 🤗

• SomeChick
    SomeChick Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited April 2020
    Options

Thanks for your help. :)

Quests have returned to the mobile version on my Android, but I haven't completed them yet because I just finished working. I'm hoping that when I do finish quests, that page will state that new ones will appear at midnight.

Quests have disappeared from my laptop (Windows 10) even though I haven't used it in three days. That tells me the problems we're experiencing with quests are likely caused by King's game server clocks being out of sync. I don't work there, so I don't know if that's the case. I just have 35 years using computers, 12 using smartphones, and have created a few pc and mobile games in my time as a CIS and CAS Teaching Assistant at the college where I work, which is why I'm making an educated guess. Keep in mind that's all it is.

Regardless, I'll reply again with what happens when I'm able to complete any of today's quests on my Android. :)

• starsweet
    starsweet Posts: 484 Level 3
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello, my daily quests are back thanks to the team, and @PummyRaj I just get connected to get daily rewards and download events and new levels because I have a very restricted Internet plan. Thanks for take care and help.

• SomeChick
    SomeChick Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I've finished two of the quests on my Android. It shows the normal quest screen now that I've completed them, so I hope that means they'll be returning to normal at midnight. Guess I'll find out then, but it looks good.

Still no quests showing in the downloaded game on my laptop as I mentioned a couple of posts up. The server clock does show that I should get tasks at midnight there too, so I'll let you know what happens.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?