πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Spring Challenge, star challenge and boosters is missing

Options
TheTurnboughs
TheTurnboughs Posts: 3 Newbie

I had several things disappear.

My spring challenge is gone and I had two days left (I tthink) in the final week.

I had a star challenge for misty the unicorn that I had earned stars toward that is gone

I had earned many boosters that are now gone!

Please help!

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Hi @TheTurnboughs

Welcome to the King Community,

Sorry to hear about your Problem on Candy Crush Friends Saga Events.

Events are available for limited time.

There was Misty Carnival Event Recently which is gone and now it's almost over 2 months.

But You Can Get Your Current Spring Festival Event back.

Just Update Your Candy Crush Friends Saga to latest version 1.35.2 and You'll see that your event has returned.

If the event doesn't returns then reply. Our studio Will look into it.

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,067 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @TheTurnboughs A Warm Welcome to the lovely King Community πŸ€—

I am so sorry to hear that the special events have disappeared from your game!!

With regards to Spring Challenge, try this ---> Force close the App ---> Disconnect the WiFi ---> Shutdown your device and restart it after 3-5 minutes ---> Now, connect the Internet & log back into the game ---> Play 1 of 2 levels (can be old levels too) and check if the Spring event is back or not!

With regards to the Misty's Star Chaser ---> I am not sure why this keeps happening, these extra challenges are being very glitchy!! With above steps itself, Star chaser too should come back. If not, please let me know.

I am sorry to say that I have not understood what you meant by "earned boosters are now gone"? -- Did you mean you lost the Lollipop Hammers you have earned till now? If so, did you change your device OR delete and reinstall the App?

Can you please post back and let me know how it went with the trouble shooting steps. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

Please take it easy & stay safe! 😷

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,067 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @AbhinavSargar πŸ€— How are you doing?

What do you mean by "Our Studio will look into it"? Can you please change that phrase?

Thanks!

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

Our Studio means Candy Crush Friends Saga Game Studio will look into it if Error doesn't gets fixed after trying everything. @PummyRaj And By Our Means Candy Crush Friends Saga Game Studio is for All Candy Crush Friends Saga Players. So I said it as Our.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?