πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

No weekly reward for spring challenge

Options
jeffy6993
jeffy6993 Posts: 1 Newbie

I finished the third week of the spring challenge and did not receive the weekly reward. It says I have 19h 30m but didn't say anything about another part of the challenge or anything. I don't know if it makes a difference for the response to the question, but I play off my Facebook account Jeffrey Rolston it is attached to this email and another email that is no longer open from when I was in college

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

19h 30min? So u do have this amount of time before the event end ... see whether u will get the reward once this timer end ...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,067 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @jeffy6993 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the Weekly Reward!!

Did you break the blockers where the "Level Reward" is hidden? If not, may be that would be the reason for not receiving the gift for today!!

I do not remember from previous weeks!! But, let me check my game in a bit and get back to you with the info.... whether the "Level Reward" and "Weekly Reward" are one and the same prize box or we receive 2 different gifts!!

In the mean time, just try to reboot your system this way ---> Force close the App ---> Disconnect WiFi ---> Restart your device after shutting it down for 3-5 minutes ---> Connect to Internet and log back into the game. If you still don't see the gift, try playing 1 or 2 levels. Sometimes, that does the trick.

Once I get back to you with accurate info, I will ask for few details if I have to report this issue to the Friends game In-charge!

If you need to post any comment in the mean time, please type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day & a wonderful week ahead! 🍭

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,067 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @jeffy6993

Like I promised above, I did check in my game. And the "Level Reward" and "Weekly Reward" are not one and the same but, we will open 2 different gift boxes. The weekly reward being the Golden box with extra stickers.

Did you receive the gifts already into your game? Did you follow any of the trouble shooting steps I wrote above? If so, did they work?

Can you please let me know? You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful week ahead! 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?