πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

card expired

Options
traciearmentrout
traciearmentrout Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I update my card info so I can make a purchase??

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,054 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @traciearmentrout A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

Are you using an Android device OR Apple device to play the game?

1) If you are using Android device ---> Go to Play Store ---> Click on the part where you check notifications (usually, it is located at the top left corner of Play Store screen, indicated with 3 lines) ---> Once you click on it, you will see drop down menu ---> Select "Payment Methods", then select "Add Credit or Debit Card" option ---> You should be able to see the option to change your Card details, which you have entered before.

2) If you are using Apple device ---> I fond a link with more info with various options for you (click on this green font Tab) ---> "Payment on iOS device"

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you need further assistance. You can simply type in the comment box given below.

Please take it easy & stay safe! 😷

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

If ur credit card expired ... go and make a new 1... or if u have a new 1 and want to change ur card details ... u have to go to ur device setting and change it...

do not reveal ur card details to any1...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,054 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @traciearmentrout A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

Are you using an Android device OR Apple device to play the game?

1) If you are using Android device ---> Go to Play Store ---> Click on the part where you check notifications (usually, it is located at the top left corner of Play Store screen, indicated with 3 lines) ---> Once you click on it, you will see drop down menu ---> Select "Payment Methods", then select "Add Credit or Debit Card" option ---> You should be able to see the option to change your Card details, which you have entered before.

2) If you are using Apple device ---> I fond a link with more info with various options for you (click on this green font Tab) ---> "Payment on iOS device"

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you need further assistance. You can simply type in the comment box given below.

Please take it easy & stay safe! 😷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?