🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Levels above 2440

Options
tininha1975
tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

Dear friends of the Kingdom community, I would like your opinion, I am at level 2449, at CCFS, I have found these levels very difficult, if it weren't for the unlimited lives, I think it would be weeks to complete a level. Only at level 2448, I stayed more than 3 hours to complete. It's very difficult!

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello dear @tininha1975 👋

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on these levels - The more you progress in the game, the harder it gets! But we're always happy and willing to listen to your feedback and make changes when needed. So thanks for that!

I'll tag some players who have reached these levels too for more opinions 😊@Foley1362 @Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael @PummyRaj @flew66 @firebombmarkus @mysticalmysty @MightyWolf @RegalRenz @Werner_Cichy @starsweet @caambuj @BQN537 @castilho87 @RobinCorte @Hesham_Shaheen - Guys, what do you think? I'm curious to hear your thoughts too!

Thanks all!

See you around 🍒

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Friends Saga forum.

Are you stuck at level 2449?

I will make a video of this level for you if I am sure.😊

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,290 Crushing Legend
    Options

@tininha1975

I play a lot at the moment. I started 4 months ago, I'm at level 2073. It often happens that I play at a level for 5 hours or more and I can't do it. The next day it often goes with a few moves. I haven't bought any boosters so far, I just earned them.

Thanks @QueenMia for Tagging

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello @tininha1975. I'll have a look at the level and get back to you.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

The level 2449 will be easier for you if you choose the Nutcracker as the character.

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Options

Hi @tininha1975 👋

You are absolutely right about difficulty of those levels but as our beloved CM @QueenMia mentioned that you will find more harder levels with more progress in the game is quite justifiable bcz now you are considered an expert.

Difficult levels make you more skillful, your patience and ability to think forward is tested here. Personally I dont enjoy easy levels and like challanges.

If you want to clear these levels quickly than try to activate atleast two timed boosters together, use the timed boosters period fully and use the boosters wisely.

Its not about life, you have to recognise the difficult section of the level, make a strategy to handle it and use the boosters only when you are sure to win. Loosing boosters in lost game is realy painful and demotivates you the most..

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

Hi @tininha1975,

As you are an advanced / expert player yourself, you have already seen all kinds of levels with various difficulties in CCFS. So I am sure nothing in CCFS would faze you. I agree some of the levels are more challenging than others. As some of us have said, it is kind of expected that the difficulty is increasing as we are advancing further.

Level 2448 requires the help from BGT to reach the Octopuses at the side. I wish Olivia were available but she wasn't there for me. As you know very well that BGT's power is random placement of bubblegum. There is quite of a bit of randomness involved in 2448 as the bubblegum needs to be placed at the right spots for them to be effective. I replayed 2448 and I manged to pass it in my fourth try as I was lucky to have the bubblegum in good spots and I got a couple of color bombs made in the process. I am not saying that it is easy but we do need a bit of luck especially when it comes to friends like BGT, Red Rabbit or Nutcracker.

I did find episode 2680+ quite difficult. I had to use more (free) boosters than I like to help me completing the levels. I am slowing down a bit now, trying to build up my boosters inventory in W10 as I anticipate more challenges ahead past 2800. Good luck with your game!

• tininha1975
    Options

Thank you, dear friends of the Kingdom community, I managed to pass the level, now I am at the 2461 level, more and as a popular saying here in Brazil says: "I am Brazilian and I never give up".

• tininha1975
    Options

Can anyone tell me if the problem with the new update has already been solved? This morning I saw that some people had problems with the new update.

• tininha1975
    Options

So I haven't updated my game yet. I wonder if I can already update to the new version?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?