🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Payment done but didnt receive the gold bars.

Options
komal2226
komal2226 Posts: 3 Newbie

I paid ₹249/- but i didnt receive the gold bars in my account.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

That is very bad... faster email the support with ur account id for them to check immediately

• komal2226
    Options

Thank you @stan1981 for helping 😊

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @komal2226 A Warm Welcome to this friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

When you do not see the purchased items in your game, it is always better to wait for at least 30 minutes and then send a complaint to the King Player Support Team.

The reason is, the purchased items might be on their way BUT server issues and/or weak internet connection slows the transaction down, which results the delay in items to appear in our game!!

If you still don't see them even after, please send a complaint directly from your game -- through the "Settings" (Cog Wheel icon) ---> Go to "Purchases" option ---> See if your issue is listed there, if not, scroll all the way down to where you see "Contact Us" tab and send them a complaint.

Hope this made sense & clarifies! If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Hope everything works out fine and you receive your purchased items back in your game!

• komal2226
    Options

@PummyRaj thank you so much for this detailed information 🤗

Its been more than 7-8 hours now but the purchased item is still not there..i have sent the help regarding the same at the support email id, lets hope it works out.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?