🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Daily Quest

Options
MaLady
MaLady Posts: 4 Newbie

There is something wrong/ or a glitch with my daily Quest... for about 2 weeks it has been counting down over and over and Never starts a new quest . I can never earn booster time? If it doesn’t give me a chance! And the very few times the gift box’s show up in the game ( which use to by more often than 1 every 20-25) plays ... the cont has been so small that I haven’t won ANY boosters in weeks! I’ve updated the game, and have been playing for a long time., but this does not make it fun , can you please look in to this. Thank you

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,048 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @MaLady A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am so sorry to hear that you do not have the Daily Quests in your game!!

First of all, I am hoping you are talking about the Candy Friends game! If so, this issue was occurring for some players and it was resolved by the Friends Studio last week itself!

I completely agree with you that the Quests make the game more fun, and it is the best way for us to earn the most useful boosters 😄

With regards to the issue, did you make sure that you have installed the latest version? Can you please check the version you have right now and let me know?

And I am sorry to say that I have not understood what you meant by "the gift box shows up every 1 in 20 - 25 plays" --- were you referring to the "Level Reward" OR the "Dachs Mystery Box"?

Please post back and let me know, so that I can help you with the issue!

Talk to you soon! Have a great week ahead 🍭 🍭

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Daily quest? So u complete it n it didn’t give u new quest? Can screenshot ur quest?

• MaLady
    Options

Still have no daily quest it keeps re-counting down every 24 hours I’ve updated everything else is working fine. Don’t know what’s wrong please help

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,048 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @MaLady A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am so sorry to hear that you do not have the Daily Quests in your game!!

First of all, I am hoping you are talking about the Candy Friends game! If so, this issue was occurring for some players and it was resolved by the Friends Studio last week itself!

I completely agree with you that the Quests make the game more fun, and it is the best way for us to earn the most useful boosters 😄

With regards to the issue, did you make sure that you have installed the latest version? Can you please check the version you have right now and let me know?

And I am sorry to say that I have not understood what you meant by "the gift box shows up every 1 in 20 - 25 plays" --- were you referring to the "Level Reward" OR the "Dachs Mystery Box"?

Please post back and let me know, so that I can help you with the issue!

Talk to you soon! Have a great week ahead 🍭 🍭

• MaLady
    Options

Yes I do have the latest version of candy crush saga friends. And as of today I still don’t have any daily quest it just keeps restarting the countdown every 24 hours. And as far as the gift boxes are concerned I’m talking about the ones that randomly show up in the middle of a game that you can win some boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?