🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Help

Options
darluska
darluska Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, I do play Candy Crush Friends for a week maybe. My son has installed the same game on his device 1 day later. The issue is that he has the chance to get special jar with candys on the beginning of each level - I don't get this event. He is also able to watch some adds to receive some special candys too. I don't have this opportunity - my game is not offering me any adds. I have the latest version and I restarted my device but nothing changed. How can this be possible?

Thank you.

Best Answer

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @darluska Welcome to our community 🤗 I know it sounds unfair sometimes, but here’s the thing, how the King works, King set us in some many different group of players, and each groups will rotate to get some features and events on their games while other don’t, so let say your son right now is in the group that has watch add feature while you don’t, but next time you’ll be the one who has that feature while your son won’t have it, and vice versa. I hope it make sense to you and keep on crushing.

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @darluska Welcome to our community 🤗 I know it sounds unfair sometimes, but here’s the thing, how the King works, King set us in some many different group of players, and each groups will rotate to get some features and events on their games while other don’t, so let say your son right now is in the group that has watch add feature while you don’t, but next time you’ll be the one who has that feature while your son won’t have it, and vice versa. I hope it make sense to you and keep on crushing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?