🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

End of episode reward not received

Options
annie_x
annie_x Posts: 2 Newbie

I didn't receive the reward for completing the episode ending with level 1480. My reference is 11285437707 and I play on Windows 10/PC. Please could you send the award? Thanks.

Best Answer

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry it happened.

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

Please subtopic: booster not received

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry it happened.

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

Please subtopic: booster not received

• annie_x
    annie_x Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

With reference to your reply of 15 May, I did everything you suggested but never received a reply. I completed the episode ending with level 1500, and received the gift box as expected. However, I've just completed the episode ending with level 1520 and, once again, I haven't received the gift box. Ref 11285437707.

I know things aren't easy at the moment, but but I'd be grateful if you could send the two gift boxes that I've missed out on.

Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?