🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lost level & lollipops

skral1
skral1 Posts: 8 Level 2

My game froze and I had to uninstall and reinstall. But, when I reinstalled game nothing saved. It put me back to level 2003 and I was A LOT higher then that. I was at 2098 and NONE of my lollipops saved and thanks to the Easter challenge I had between 25-30 lollipop combined thru all 3. I put a lot of work into getting this far/much to have it taken away. I emailed you three times and nothing. I’ve tried EVERYTHING y’all have told me to do and nothing worked. If I can’t get my level back can I get all my lollipops back?

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

Hi @skral1 Can You Tell Me About what did You do ?

Something like deleting the game and installing again ??

• skral1

I was playing and it just froze. It was frozen for three days before I uninstalled/installed it back. Then my level was lower and lollipops missing.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,624 Candy Moderator

Hello @skral1 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

First of all, I am very sorry to hear that you have lost your Lollipops that were earned with such an effort! It is the result of deleting and reinstalling the App. When you deleted the App, all the data pertaining to this game was removed from the local memory of your device.

With regards to the lost levels, since you were placed at level # 2003, I am sure "not saving the game" is an issue here!

When you said, you have emailed -- did you send an email to the "Player Support Team" directly from your game? If so, when did you do it?

I am sure you must have received an automated email with a ticket number in it? We will have to wait for 3 - 5 days to hear from an actual agent of the Support Team. If it is past that time, you can send a reply through that automated email itself and give them a heads-up that you are still waiting for the assistance.

** Also, it will help to send only one complaint at a time, as it will confuse them having multiple help tickets! They would think that another agent is helping you out and, you might end up not receiving any help on time! So, please pick just one of those automated responses and follow up with that one only.

With regards to the Lollipops you have lost, I am very sorry to say that they are not refundable, as they were all earned in special events, etc., But, you can ask about this also to the Player support team when you are requesting them for the lost levels. They might help out of Goodwill, but I cannot guarantee on that!!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Hope everything works out fine! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Please stay safe! 😷

• skral1

I only put a second complaint in bc the other one wouldn’t let me comment on it after I got told my issue was fixed. But, when I went on it wasn’t

i got an email back from them and they said they could put me back to my level and return my lollipops just reply with where I was and what I had. I replied and few days later they emailed me back saying they never heard from me if I don’t respond they’ll close out the ticket. I replied again, got no answer and they closed it out. I did it over again and the same thing happened.

i came on here for help and every time I get the same basic response but no help. I didn’t not not save the game. I was in the middle of playing and the game stopped working. Then for closer to a week every time I went on it stayed on the orange screen that said king. I had no choice but to uninstall & install it or I couldn’t play. I lost everything bc the game crashed while I was playing and all I get are basic responses, being told it’s fixed and nothing. I’m behind aggravated at this point.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,624 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020

Oh! I am so sorry hear that @skral1 😔

I am thinking that they might not have received your reply of request for assistance in time to close the ticket!! So sorry!

OK! Can you do me a favor? Will you check your email and write the ticket number(s) they have given you? It should be in "subject" line I think! If you have received multiple ticket numbers, can you post all those numbers? Just the ticket numbers, but nothing else.

** You should be able to copy & paste them from your email.

Let me try something... I cannot say how much I can be helpful but, send a request to our lovely Community Manager team. Since it is time consuming issue, I am not sure how fast they can get back with (any) result! But, I will definitely try 👍️

Once you post the ticket numbers, I will take few more details. But, I will do it one by one, so that I won't confuse you.

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful day and great week ahead 🤗

P.S: By the way, is this the issue with "Candy Friends" game or some other game? I need to make sure to request the Community Manager team, as they are different for each game 🙂

• skral1

Here’s the only two #’s I could find. Hope this 1025723147

Thank you!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?