Still stuck on 1560

Options
2Β»

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @timblache Hearty Welcome to the King Community πŸ€—

First of all, I sincerely apologize for not attending to your post till now πŸ™

Have you received the Gold Bars back into your game or are you still missing them? It has been more than 10 days, since you have posted your above comment, is there any change in your game? Did you try to contact the "Customer Support team" for your missing Gold Bars?

How about your game? Is it still not working properly? Is this the version you have 1.37.4?

You and @DreamDancer that are still having this issue of "back to level #1560". Looks like all others (who were having issue) are all set after downloading the latest version.

Can you please post back and let me know? Once I hear from both of you and the version you have, I will escalate the issue to the Friends Community Manager.

Thank you very much for your patience πŸ™

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day and great weekend ahead 🍭 🍭

• DreamDancer
    DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
    edited June 2020
    Options

The play store does not have the update, the play store still reflects that the only version available is 1.36.5

This means that the play store notification system failed to update the application as desired by the game programmers and will not update the game because it does not see an update.

This is one of the gotcha's present with the system, most annoyingly, it only affects people who connect to a particular play store server, yes, there is more than one, distributed servers and all, and because of the errors introduced with cloud computing, one store did not get the notification that there is an update.

BTW: I am a computer hardware / software engineer and have been dealing with issues like this for over 30 years.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @DreamDancer Thank you for replying back πŸ€—

I am so glad to know that you are a tech savvy πŸ™Œ Now you definitely understand what I am talking about, right?

So, what should I do now from my side? Would elevating this issue to the Community Manager help anyway?

Or is it the delay in the release of the version, and you just have to wait for it to reach you?

So sorry! Instead of me assisting you, I am asking you to help with suggestions πŸ˜…

• DreamDancer
    DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
    Options

@PummyRaj You're funny

🀣

And you understand something of what I go through, by the time I come here to bother someone about a problem, I've been through all the possible steps on the cheat sheet myself.

This is now a moot point, the play store I have access to updated the game and now I'm on the latest version, with it's interesting bugs, but that's for another thread.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @DreamDancer πŸ€—

Very glad to know that you have the latest version.

Yay! You can enjoy the game again 🀩 😍

Will pace myself and be ready to assist you (or not) in another thread πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?