🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi shares some information that she found on Google

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
edited May 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Yeti was starving and couldn’t wait to start eating. But we all know Tiffi and her energy level. She always has so much to say. When they began eating, she begins to share some information that she heard back in Candy Town. 

“Jenny, I have a question for you.” Says Tiffi. “A while ago a couple of characters were talking about you and your uncle and I was not fond of what they were saying. I overheard them mentioning that the two of you are not real. They were talking about Yetis and the Abominable Snowman living in the mountains of Asia. But they were laughing and saying that there was no such thing as an Abominable Snowman. I wanted to walk up to them and scream that Yetis are real and that my best friends are Yetis. I was too angry to speak to them, so I just walked away. When I got home I did some research on Yetis and I was going to prove to them that you are real!”

I took out my iPad and began my search. I found some information on the Abominable Snowman, so I read the article.

‘The Yeti: Asia's Abominable Snowman

The Yeti, once better known as the Abominable Snowman, is a mysterious bipedal creature said to live in the mountains of Asia. It sometimes leaves tracks in snow, but is also said to dwell below the Himalayan snow line. Despite dozens of expeditions into the remote mountain regions of Russia, China and Nepal, the existence of the Yeti remains unproven. 

The Yeti is said to be muscular, covered with dark grayish or reddish-brown hair, and weigh between 200 and 400 lbs. (91 to 181 kilograms) It is relatively short compared to North America's Bigfoot, averaging about 6 feet (1.8 meters) in height. Though this is the most common form, reported Yetis have come in a variety of shapes.’ (Info here)

Let’s continue to the next part – The search for a Yeti goes way back to 326 BC

Start at the beginning – Look it’s a Yeti!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?