🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Cash Grab

Options
Q4W
Q4W Posts: 4 Newbie
edited May 2020 in Discussions

I see post after post on here about levels that have had the number of moves reduced. Every time, support comes on with the same basic response that they constantly make changes to levels based on feedback and on how hard or easy it is to win. It would be nice if you would just be honest and say that you are trying to increase revenue streams. Just think about all the kids out there racking up mom and dads credit card tabs!

Comments

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Well I think they have reduced the number of moves because players were easily able to clear the Levels keeping a lot of moves on the back , 12 moves on average. So, they reduced them.

And They have given us option to play the way we want. It's not necessary to spend any money on the Game if you don't like it. You can win the Game without Paying too.

You'll need some guide on how to clear the levels you find hard to clear.

• Q4W
    Q4W Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited May 2020
    Options

Dropping 10 moves on one level is ridiculous. And they have done it on MANY levels. I have read the same response from King saying that they base changes on customer feedback. Funny thing is, I haven’t seen any posts on here saying a level is too easy, only continual complaints of levels having too many moves removed and levels being next to impossible to pass. The King is greedy.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?