🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

End of world bonuses

Options
mikeyblanc
mikeyblanc Posts: 8 Level 2

For a few months now I have not been receiving my end of world prize boxes. I figured a fix would come but nothing yet. Is there anyway you can help?

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Restart ur device and update to latest version and check ...

u may like to email support on ur missing prizes also ...

• sweetp446
    sweetp446 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I have been having problems on candy crush and candy crush friends. I have not gotten boosters on candy crush in months. Candy crush friends is now not giving my boosters. The ones that activate at the beginning of the game and dissolve the same color. They are blue with lightening bolt. Please help!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,305 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @sweetp446 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you are not receiving the Bonus prize at the end of the Map.

We had this issue in the game, but several months ago and it was fixed too! After that, no one has complained about it!

Can you please check the App Store / Google Play Store and tell me what version you have right now?

Also, what device are you using?

• sweetp446
    Options

How do I find the version? I am using samsung Ae10. My app doesn't show any updates needed.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,305 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @sweetp446 🤗

I have an LG phone, so not sure how a Samsung looks with this particular feature.

But you should have "Google Play Store" or "Play Store" -- where you can find / search for all the Apps, etc., right? That is the place you will find the version number too.

Once you open that, select Candy Friends game and do not click on "Open" or "Play" (which ever option you click to go into the game) -- there you should find an arrow, click on it and scroll down to the part where you see "About the Game" -- info like "Game Info", "Game Released by", etc., and that's where, you will see "Version" -- the number you see next to it is the version you have right now.

You can write that number here OR take a screenshot of the screen and post it. Which ever way is convenient for you 👍️

Oh! If you have a shortcut of the App in your widgets/Apps, I am not sure if you will be able to find the version through that or not!

• sweetp446
    Options

That was the version I have.

• sweetp446
    Options

Also for candy crush saga....it is also giving me problems. I am connected to internet for everything but this game. Version 1.177.1.3

I did the update and it did not help. I thank you for your assistance.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?