πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Gold bar transfer

Options
knarf1978
knarf1978 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have 2 accounts... 1 with gold bars that I had forever, and a 2ns account the is really far in the map. I don't play the one with the gold bars anymore and would like to transfer them to my active account so they don't go wasted. Is there anyway I can have that done... Maybe for a small fee?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@knarf1978 do not think it is possible to transfer gold bars between accounts.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @knarf1978 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

Actually, nobody has asked about this question, as per my knowledge.

It is true that the Gold Bars cannot be transferred from one different game to another -- for example Soda to Candy Crush.

But, you are asking from same game, but different accounts. You will have to contact the King Player Support Team and send a request about it. Here is the link to contact them --> https://soporto.king.com/contact

Please enter all the needed details AND explain about your request in the provided comment box. Let's see how it goes!

If you need further assistance or clarification, please post your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out in your favor. Have a wonderful rest of the day and a great week 🍬 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?