๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

What level are you at?

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,110 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! All of Candy Friends Crushers! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Woohoo! Finally my sweet streak is back now! It's my wonderful fun new year and sweet streak feature we're began now! ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜„

Then I did completed these new challenge levels much better and faster with my sweet streak feature (also DDS and Video Ads Features) now! Here is my new update current level on this game now! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜„

** My sweet streak has been disappeared 6 months, then finally my sweet streak is back now! ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜„ **

๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Lim ๐Ÿ’Ž

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 23,929 Level 5
    Options

Wonderful, @Diamond_Lim!๐Ÿคฉ It's great to know that the "Sweet Streak" event is back in the new year! I also hope to see you in my game until this event appears! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Oh Yeah! It's really wonderful and awesome new year news as finally my sweet streak is back on this game now since I don't still had this feature 6 months. ๐Ÿ˜„

I really still love challenge playing on this game everyday! ๐Ÿ˜„

• UncleBob2
    UncleBob2 Posts: 127 Level 2
    Options

@DieOmimi I think you have a LOT more patience in playing the CCFS levels than I do, because I always try hard to pass a level on my first attempt , and get really frustrated after failing 5 times and running out of lives! Hah! But some levels seem to be so difficult that they can only be solved with a couple lollipops or by getting a "miracle" like combining a Color Bomb + Coloring Candy ! Maybe a school class on "How To Play CCFS" would help folks like me!

Anyway, as a retired teacher, I find your willingness to help other players pass difficult CCFS levels admirable.

Thank you for the compliment about my team! (If the badges for 25 DDS deliveries ever come back and one of my team members wants to get that badge, I have the screen prints of the exact King name/number, icon, and position of all Uncle Bob team members when we achieved 25 DDS deliveries during the last two deliveries; I could provide that evidence to support that badge for any of my team members if they want it.)

Cheers!

• UncleBob2
    Options

@Diamond_Lim , wow, you lost "Sweet Streak" for 6 months! That would make progressing to new CCFS levels a LOT more difficult, I think! I still have Sweet Streak and got Dachs Delivery Service, but lost my Video Ads Feature last week, and that made progressing noticeably more difficult. I had to be careful when getting down to 2 or 3 moves to try to wrap up that level successfully and NOT rely on the +2 Extra Moves video offer! I hope my Video Ads will come back in less than 6 months!

But your post made me think that if a player lost ALL of the Sweet Streak, DDS, and Video Ads Feature , making progress in CCFS would be very, very difficult, (at least at the 5000+ levels). We would need to have the patience and playing skill of @DieOmimi to continue to make progress, and I am not sure how many of us do!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,948 Friends Moderator
    Options

@UncleBob2 I've never had video ads in CCFS. The last episode had a few levels where it took me several attempts. On top of that, we had a syncronization problem and I had different saves on my devices. I was able to take advantage of this to better help my team. I've had the opportunity to master new classic levels or collect stars in new levels several times.ย 

25 DDS deliveries means a lot of boosters. Good job!ย ๐Ÿ’ช

I noticed that this time DDS ended on Monday morning (my time). Otherwise it always went until Tuesday morning. Anyway, I'm looking forward to Friday when DDS can be played again. I'll save my 20 new levels, which will be released tomorrow, until then and won't play again until Friday.

• UncleBob2
    Options

@DieOmimi NEVER had the Video Ads offers?? My assessment of your playing skill just went up a notch! I used the Video Ad offers a lot, especially the "2/4 extra moves at the end of the game" offer because it is very frustrating at the end of a game to be able to see how another move or two would absolutely win that level, and not be able to do it. But hopefully you get the Sweet Streak feature at least? I find that it often,( but not always), helps at the start of each game.

I was also expecting the last DDS session to last a day longer! So when my team had completed 5 team tasks and already had 63 stars for the final "Earn 100 New Stars" task on Sunday evening , and I saw we only had 6 hours left, I had to buckle down and progress through the next few levels until we had 100 stars and the 25th delivery so that all the team could get their final awards of boosters. Phew!

Thanks for mentioning that "synchronization issue". I had some very odd things happen where my DDS session would suddenly complete a DDS delivery and then jump forward 2 deliveries, and I could see that my team had already been working on the new delivery! Very odd, and possibly due to synchronization issues.

Cheers!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yeah! I still lost my Sweet Streak feature for 6 months then finally it's back on the wonderful beginning of this new year now. @UncleBob2 ๐Ÿ˜„

Without my sweet streak feature, I did used some extra free moves by video ads feature and/or some lollipop hammer boosters to win these tricky levels. It's becoming harder to win without my sweet streak feature. ๐Ÿ˜…

Then we hope you can getting your video ads feature back soon on this game. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,383 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@DieOmimi

Here's my pathetic progress. I lost all my boosters in all my king games when I got a new laptop...sad face

• finnsia
    finnsia Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options

Current ๐Ÿ“: 7๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ

๐Ÿ™โ™ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿซ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?