🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Daily Quests

Options
wozziewoo
wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
edited May 2020 in Discussions

Part of this may belong in support, but there's also a lot that's more observation then problem with the game. So, I've been playing since practically day 1. Ever since the Daily Quests started I always made it my mission the complete all three no matter what. In the beginning. it was a great way to help unlock all the characters & Costumes faster, but now, since they are never released that way any more, (which really sucks, btw & would/should actually allow EVERYONE to participate, which is a common complaint on here) there is less reason to bother, but I still do. In fact, in all the time I've played I can count on 1 hand the number of days I've missed out on not completing all three quests. This includes if I play on multiple devices on a given day & have completed 6 or even 9 quests in a single day.

Anyway, the reason behind this post, I've noticed recently a change in the daily quests, involving the Coloring Candies. It used to be that the middle Pink box required 2 Coloring Candies for completion, while the Blue box required 5. However, that has now changed to 5 Coloring Candies for Pink & 7 for the Blue. Why was this change made? I can pick a level or "manipulate" the game to fulfill any quests. Use a character or play a level to get a particular color, make moves for the different types of candies. The Coloring Candies,are much harder to do that with as often they change before the set up is finished. It's very much up to chance., more so then the others.

The other change that recently happened, I don't know if this is just me, but my quests now run from 1am - 1am, instead of 12mid-12mid.

NOW FOR THE MAIN PURPOSE BEHIND THIS POST: We get to switch out 1 quest every day, if we choose to. So, today one of my quests was to CREATE 7 COLORING CANDIES. I decided to trash it for something else. It was replaced with... CREATE 7 COLORING CANDIES !!! WTH? The same quest. Isn't the whole point to be able to get a DIFFERENT Quest? Not the exact same one! That doesn't seem right. I don't change out teh quests very often but when I do I usually have a reason & would think I would get something different as a result.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?