πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Paris in macaron

Options
Karynelynch1964
Karynelynch1964 Posts: 1 Newbie

I've been laying this game gr8 the last 12 days and I'm still on level 4. It's sad that you all have made this so hard to past any levels on this game.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hello @Karynelynch1964 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

Please check the video provided by our friend @stan1981 in his above post.

That video was created by one of our best @JustPlaying Please check and see if you can figure out the strategy to beat the level now. If not, please let us know and we will see if we can give you any tips to beat the level.

One tip I can give you is concentrate on destroying the blocks with Wrapped Candies and Striped Candies. Those blockers are the ones that are making it hard for you to beat the level.

The board is designed to give you Wrapped Candies. Try to create a Color Bomb OR Coloring Candy next to them and make a combo of both. That combo will destroy the blockers very quickly and makes your job easy to spread the Jam.

Please post back and let us know if you need further assistance. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

All the very best with the level and your game! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍭 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?