🌈New in the Community? Say Hi HERE
🦝 Rachel's back in town! Tell the studio what you think HERE
💰 Guess which is our sweet raccoon's art style and win Gold HERE
🌴 It's ON! Join our Weekend Challenge HERE

#BlackLivesMatter

2Next

Comments

• rupisauriorupisaurio Posts: 23 Level 2

Hey, could you ahve the Dach's police skin removed? I find it unsettling in this context.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• BlueberryCupcakeBlueberryCupcake Posts: 602 Level 4

I’m a 19-year-old female (with high functioning autism) who loves candy crush

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

• Miss_DaniMiss_Dani Posts: 10,497 Legend

廾ⅰ @Mistyfan! 🤗 I love that you created this & thanks for tagging me @candycrushinit!

Did you know that we recently celebrate MLK Day here in the US? ✌️

• My husband @MAW1972 & I are an interracial couple (he is black & I'm white) and here in the US the 3rd Monday of January is a very important holiday for the African-American community & for our family as it marks the birthday of Martin Luther King Jr. We thought it would be cool to have this "Black Panther / MLK" image of my late dog Pericles to celebrate it and to support Activision Blizzard's message about #BlackLivesMatter.

Also, let me leave this video which I find super inspiring for everyone to enjoy! ⬇️

#BlackLivesMatter 💯

⬆ Cʳᵉᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ & ᵒⁿˡʸ ᴾʰᵃˡˡᵃⁿⁿᵉˡ_ᴳ ⁽ᵃᵏᵃ Fˡᵃⁿʲᵉ ᵃᵏᵃ ᴮᵘᵐᵖᵉʳ²⁰¹⁹ ⬆

✨ Hᴇʏ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ. Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ. ✨

• babigurl_2021babigurl_2021 Posts: 6 Level 2

Great ! loving it ! #BLACKLIVESMATTER #ALLLVESMATTER 🤗😍😘💯

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.