1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

I can't request lives it shows this error message everytime 😒

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,638 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello dear @Shy145shy Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

The pop-up you are seeing is not about your ID and your account has nothing to do with it. So, please do not worry about it at all.

That user ID you see in the pop-up belongs to one of the players that are in your friends' list. Either that player is not active anymore OR that ID number was removed for some reason, etc.,

Once again, it is not your ID number and your Requests for Lives are/will go to all other active players. Whenever you see that window next time, you simply click on the X and ignore it completely.

** Because, we do not know to which specific player that number belongs to, we cannot even delete that specific friend.

Hope this clarifies and does not confuse you. Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance with this regards. You can simply type in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍭 🍭

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

U using king or Facebook?

restart ur device n check for new updates n see

• PummyRaj
    Answer βœ“

Hello dear @Shy145shy Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

The pop-up you are seeing is not about your ID and your account has nothing to do with it. So, please do not worry about it at all.

That user ID you see in the pop-up belongs to one of the players that are in your friends' list. Either that player is not active anymore OR that ID number was removed for some reason, etc.,

Once again, it is not your ID number and your Requests for Lives are/will go to all other active players. Whenever you see that window next time, you simply click on the X and ignore it completely.

** Because, we do not know to which specific player that number belongs to, we cannot even delete that specific friend.

Hope this clarifies and does not confuse you. Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance with this regards. You can simply type in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍭 🍭

• May_Edwards
    May_Edwards Posts: 133 Pro Player 👑

clear cookies, cache, and history then reboot!

• PummyRaj

Hello dear @May_Edwards Hearty Welcome to this lovely King Community πŸ€—

Actually, clearing Cache / Cookies does not work on this particular issue!

Like I said above, it is not occurring from our side! So, until the game team recognizes it and removes that particular ID, the pop-up keeps appearing 😢

It is the same in one of my other games (Farm Heroes Super), I have been seeing one particular ID from past 3 years or so! But, there is nothing I can do but just to ignore!

Hope this made sense!

Keep enjoying our Community and have lots of fun. Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍭 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?