πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Not getting credit for my color bombs

Options
nikpen
nikpen Posts: 131 Level 2

So this has been happening for awhile, but I've been quiet afraid to get yelled at/bombarded. However today it's REAAAAAALLY NOT COOL!! I've created so many color bombs on this fun hazelnut section it's insane! Yet when the level is over&it rally's my total after 2 rounds? I have 2 color bombs. Two. Come onnnnn!! Not okay! Why is this happening and how can I get proper credit? Can support staff possible see my rounds played so they see I'm telling the truth?? Pls help. Thk u kindly

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello dear @nikpen How are you doing today πŸ€—

Oh, no! You do not have to be (or should be) afraid at all to post any of your questions or issues or comments in this Community! I am very sorry, if you ever got that impression with some of the threads.

But please, never ever hesitate to post and say what's on your mind. The feed back we give always helps the King team(s) to improve their games. Especially, the Friends team always ask for our feedback πŸ˜ƒ

With regards to the "Color Bombs count" -- the only reason I am thinking is that internet connection could be weak (again). Remember, you were having purchase issues yesterday (or day before that)? So, when the connection is weak, the color bombs you have created might have gone in to the thin air!! Unfortunately, you and I (as players) cannot do anything about it.

But, when you notice this next time, please do take a video, which will help the Studio to look into it. Because, when we report it they will check on the same type of device we are using -- but the problem is, they cannot reproduce the same issue again, no matter how many times they try. Hence, if we create a Video, that would be very helpful to them.

And coming back to your current issue, I don't think there is anything that Community Managers can do about it unfortunately!

Also, no! The Support Team can only help us with Purchase Issues and the missing reward issues, that's it. This specific has to go to the "Friends Studio" only.

Hope this made sense and clarifies. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Keep having fun in your game(s)! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍬 🍭

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

Hi @nikpen,

That's really bad issue and i'm sorry to hear that... that's sad!

But i'm really agree with @PummyRaj!

if you have any issues with purshase again... you can take a screenshot or record a video and post it here or talk with "King Support" so they can help you much! πŸ˜‰

Hope you are understand!

See you around! 😘

#StaySafe

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?