🌈 Rainbow Run Event & Contest 🌈
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Characters

Options
Donaleen
Donaleen Posts: 1 Newbie

Why does my husband have different characters than me. I am at least 500 levels ahead of him. πŸ€”

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,519 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thanks for your tagging me! @Trish24 😊

Hello! @Donaleen πŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

Oh! When you complete last level on every episode maps, so do you get sweet reward? Right?! 😊

Everyone can got different costumes of Candy Crush Characters when you have reached to complete sweet costumes of them. 😊

If you haven't reached to complete another costumes of them, don't worry! You can continue to play levels on every episode maps until you complete last level to get sweet rewards again on every episode maps. 😊

Except this one, you can also joining to play season levels or so to get sweet rewards too by sweet features. πŸ˜‰

So I hope these answers and have a nice day! 😊

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello @Donaleen Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

Can you please show me a screenshot of the characters you and your husband have? If I can see them, I would be able to give more details.

Basically, when we finish the "Daily Quests", we receive stickers towards a new character in the "Gift Box" you open. The more Quests you finish, the more stickers you collect;

And there were special events to collect Olivia, Odus the Chic, Rachel the Raccoon, the 2 versions of Bubble Gum Troll -- the Troll and Mr. King Chewy, and recently "Jelly Queen" was given out. These were all special events. Sometimes, if a player do not receive that event, that player will miss out on that character;

Some characters are given out in "Dach's Mystery Chest". So, make sure not to miss out on the key of the chest. Collect it before the time runs out.

These are all the ways to collect the characters of the game. I can give you more details on what characters you are missing and what might help you to gain them.

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍬 🍭

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?