👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Time for holidays!~ (Post pics here!)

Options
2»

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Sofia1992 , Mani looks great. What a beautiful place that must be, it looks so inviting and peaceful there. Enjoy yourself and build on the good memories you must have of that area of Greece!

I may wait until the fall of the year when the weather is more to my liking (cooler) and may take a day trip to the mountains.

Enjoy and return to us safely! 😊

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,111 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Sofia1992

I haven’t been on a holiday for ages but in saying that.

I would really like to travel to one of the fire effected areas in Australia and have a good look around and buy the local produce to help out the struggling communities.

Enjoy your holiday and stay safe 🐨🐬

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Sofia1992 thanks for the tag, your holiday destination looks beautiful. I don’t think I will be going on holiday anytime soon as I also have respiratory problems. My husband is now coming up to his busy time at work ( harvest ) and we have been going away for a few days in May/June the last few years. So too late for that. Maybe he will take a week off in November and then we may get to go to Cornwall UK which is where we would like to move, I would like to be by the sea. I hope you have a wonderful holiday ❤️ These photos were on my trip to Cornwall last year.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?