๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Getting Hints from Mr Toffee every time I reopen the game - How to deactivate them?

Options
marcelo523
marcelo523 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited June 2020 in Support

Since a new update, everytime i reopen the game, the characters keep giving me hints like its my first time playing, how do i deactivate them?

ยซ13

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@marcelo523

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Friends Saga forum.

I am very sorry for your inconvenience. I believe hints waste your time in some ways and again this feature is very beneficial for new players.

However such an idea we have already sent to King and in the future we may get a hint switch in the game.

The hint switch is currently available as a test feature only on Candy Crush Saga Game.

Thank you.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

@marcelo523 Heya! Welcome to the king community! I agree sometimes hints are annoying and can be irrelevant too. As stated above my answer the idea to remove it is taken into consideration. Happy playing โœจ

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,367 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @marcelo523 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

I absolutely agree with you that the "new" hints are a bit annoying!

Actually, we do not know whether it is a change that the Friends studio brought with their previous update OR was it just a glitch that popped up along with the update!

If it is just a glitch, let's hope that it will be gone with the next update release! Until then, unfortunately, we cannot do anything but wait.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

I'm sure that this is a glitch 100%

Hi @PummyRaj,

I see this too... hints are very annoying but with the update that happen i believe on april, when i open the game so many times and try to play the level, tutorials are appeared and it gets a lot unfair... also i test this on every single build variants and softwares, i test it on my Android phone which is 32Bit (low-end device) , a 64Bit Android Phone (High-end device), iOS and on Windows 10 version as well and same thing happen all over... So i will confirm this for you that this is 100% a glitch!!

I hope that this glitch is going to be fixed at some point and with it can you talk with the team if they can try to made a feature to disable the hints... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope that helps!

See you around!

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5
    Options

hello @Marcelo10

nice to meet u

welcome to the king community!

i am sry but there is no feature like that in the king games

as mentioned above

it is really helpful to the beginners

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Well it's happening from the Update 1.36.5

Also, There's a bug in Gold Bars. We used to see how many Gold Bars we have till Update 1.35.2 but since the Update 1.36.5, these bugs are Occuring. I tried to make Discussion on it but The Community Managers are Very Busy so they aren't able to See this as bug or glitch.

Lastly, Let's Tag @QueenMia & @QueenB

They might provide us a Update or news related to this.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹

Thanks for letting us know! You mean that you get the Hints from Mr. Toffee every time you play the first level of the day?

This is not happening in my game and I haven't seen many reports about it - Will check with the Game Studio and let you know!

But first, we need to confirm: Do you all have the latest game version 1.39.4? If not, please do the update and let us know!

Screenshots would also be helpful.

Thanks, guys ๐Ÿ’

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

I still have the glitch even i update the game to the latest version!

Check this video please...

@QueenMia

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks @MightyWolf - It's most helpful! I've passed that to the Game Studio. I'll let you know as soon as I have an update on the matter.

Thanks ๐Ÿ’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?