🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Chocolate Mountains!

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
edited June 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Yeti is loving this idea. And then another idea pops into his head. What about hiking!

Chocolate Mountains! What a great idea to go hiking there. Yeti thinks that he has all the information of things they can do on their man weekend. He has to call Chewy to share what he found on Google. No answer, so he leaves a voicemail message to call back. As he hangs up the phone he gets a text message. A player needs his help. Yipppee! 

That doesn’t take him too long and as he heads back home his phone rings. Chewy got his voicemail message. 

“Hi Chewy, you won’t believe this!” Yeti says. “I got a text message that a player needed my help with a level. Well that took all of a minute to help him clear the level! The reason why I left you that message is because I was on Google checking out camping equipment and things that we can do during the weekend. I would like to suggest that we do our man thing in Chocolate Mountains, if that’s ok with you. I haven’t been there in a while, and we can do fishing and even hiking up the mountain. What do you think?” 

Chewy loves the idea and they discuss when would be the best weekend to go. Yeti says that they could do it a week from this coming Saturday. Sounds like a plan! Now they have to contact Rancid to give him all the information.

Let’s continue to the next part of our story - Chewy calls Rancid 

Start at the beginning – It’s a man thing!                         

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?