πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

What is happening? It's not fair!

Options
Unicorn_Ltd
Unicorn_Ltd Posts: 22 Level 2
What is happening? 🀬🀬🀬
I myself do not get through a simple level 😑😑😑 it may be somewhat difficult but this ......

It should be fun ..... right?

Plus as I already let you know before.

Many friends are given tools to see commercials and extra moves. And I ...... Well I keep muddling around.
And I? I always have to buy something to get ahead.
Sorry I'm getting tired of it

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Unicorn_Ltd, sorry, I know how frustrating you must feel, not everyone gets to see advertisements in order to get free extras, I don’t get it either. This is a test feature, that’s why some people get it and some don’t, eventually they won’t have this feature anymore and maybe you will, it’s the luck of the draw, like some of the other events. You can try to win gold bars in the contests here in the community πŸ˜‰

Have a wonderful weekend 😊🐰

• Unicorn_Ltd
    Options

Hi @Nat09

Thank you for answering my message.

Yes it's frustrating 🀬

• Unicorn_Ltd
    Options

Hi @Nat09

Yes indeed this is frustrating, especially if you have a competition between friends and with my partner. I was in the lead with plus minus 75 levels more than the rest until they got help by watching commercials. Not fun and certainly fair if you know that I am the only one who has to spend money every now and then to get further.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Unicorn_Ltd I totally understand, I have spent quite a bit of money too, 🀭🀫don’t tell my husband 🀣

Have a wonderful day 😊🐰

• Unicorn_Ltd
    Options

🀣🀣🀣 πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š πŸ˜‡πŸ˜˜

Ditooo! Have a wonderful day @Nat09

Big hugs πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?