1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Here's that biggest ideas that i want to see it in the game! 🍭

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
edited January 2021 in Ideas Archive

New to the Community? Sign up right here in only 2 seconds! 🍭🍭🍭

Hi beautiful crushers,

I have an amazing three ideas for Candy Crush Friends Saga that you might like... 🥰

Let's get started!!

1 - Rank

What is rank?

Rank is a cool way to show off your game skill-level just like Candy Crush Saga and get extra lives in the process. A higher rank lets other players know that you are a serious player who can match candies with their eyes closed!

How can I find what my rank is?

You can see your rank by looking at the number on the bottom left-hand corner of your player avatar, shown at the top of the map screen. instead of the puggy bank which i would to recommend Candy Crush Friends Team to do...

How do I rank-up?

Ranking-up is easy, just play levels! Every time you play a level, experience points or 'XP' is awarded. The better you do in the level, the more experience points are added. Once you fill up your experience-meter shown beneath your avatar, you will move up a level/rank.

What do I get for ranking-up?

Every time you reach a new rank, we reward you with a top-up of your lives. Your life-meter has a full capacity of 5 lives, so if it's already full, it will only add as many as it needs to fill up. Every 5 levels you will win a delicious frame for your avatar. You will get a new frame at level 5, 10, 15, and so on, so keep playing, keep ranking-up and show all the other players just how good you are at Candy Crush Friends Saga. Sweet!

2 - Sugar Stars & Golden Crowns!

2 - 1 - Sugar Stars!

Sugar Stars is one of the elements in Candy Crush Saga.

These stars are hard to attain. They require the player to finish a level with double the three-star score. If you have sugar stars and a golden crown on a level then it will say Sweet Combo! Mastery on the first try!" and higher points. When the target score for Sugar Stars is reached, the voice in the game can be heard saying "Sugar Stars!" If the player passes the level, he or she will keep the Sugar Stars, indicated by three cyan stars on the map for that level.

2 - 2 - Golden Crowns!

Golden Crown is an achievement if you completed a level in your first try. the level button is gold and marked as a crown. It has to be completed strictly at your first attempt. Before playing a level, a pop-up note depicting a gold crown will appear, and that you will get a special reward when you complete it on your first try!

3 - Episode Race!

New episodes will bring new opportunities to win!

Each group of levels you unlock is also known as an 'Episode'. Beat your competitors at racing through the levels in the Episode and you could win some luscious loot!

When will I see it?

You'll know when the Episode Race is active as you'll see a checkered flag 'button' on the main game map screen. Tap it and you'll see your position, plus that of the other racers.

Now, start your engines and play!

What do I have to do?

...Nothing except your extraordinary gameplay already! Playing and passing levels is what will matters here, so keep crushing those candies!

What will I win?

You can win lots of great goodies to help you tackle those levels. Build up your boosters and pick up some glittering gold too!

Prizes!

• 1st place: 5 gold bars
  • 2nd place: 3 gold bars
  • 3rd place: 1 gold bar
  • 4th and 5th place: Nothing

That's all i have so far for this perticular thing... 😉

"What do you think about it guys?"

If you like my idea please voting me and let me know what do you think... 🤗

See you around... 🤩

44 votes

Declined · Last Updated

I'm closing this one as there's more than one idea on here - We need to keep all ideas separated in order to see how many votes each get and evaluate how popular they are. Therefore, remember to keep one idea per post and to add a very clear title.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?