🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

When will we all get these tools please? At least would be fairer!

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

@Unicorn Heya! Welcome to the king community! These are test features so only a certain group of people will get features like this. Once they see it’s successful they may implement it in all players games. Yes I can see your point about it being unfair but we can’t do anything about it. Happy playing!

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello @Unicorn_Ltd. It's great to see you here! As our dear Trish24 said, usually new features are pushed only to some players games as a test. If it becomes a permanent part of the game you'll certainly get it and I'm sure you'll get a chance to be a part of a test group in the future.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited June 2020
    Options

Me too...

Hey @Unicorn_Ltd,

I understand that you are feeling so bad with this frustrating thing... me too! it's really bad, it's very annoying and i get stressed but i will tagging @QueenB and @QueenMia to tell us more info if anything changes about it and make it just like in Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga... like this one! 👇

But unfortunately as @RegalRenz said "usually new features are pushed only to some players games as a test. If it becomes a permanent part of the game you'll certainly get it..."

And that when this feature comes to everyone it could changed a lot and greatly so we have to wait and see!! 😉

Also let's wait for CMs answer!!

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @Unicorn_Ltd 👋 And welcome to the Community 🤗

As the guys mentioned, before releasing any new feature to all players, we always make sure that it works and that players like them.

We understand that this is not ideal but we’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy!

You can learn more about how the game Studio works here - It's a very interesting read 😉

This said, I will make sure to let the Studio know that this is a popular feature and that more players would like to have it available in their game.

Thanks! Happy playing 🍒

• Unicorn_Ltd
    Unicorn_Ltd Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
    @QueenMia 
    Help!
    Between levels 1057 and 1058 I lost my bubble gum rewards 🤬🤬🤬
    How?
    I had to leave for groceries and hadn't opened my gum surprise to continue playing later.
    I really can't laugh with that anymore, sorry.
    I fully understand that you want to test everything, etc. But for the time being I remain unfair to other players who have to pay. Sorry
    But yes ..... who am I

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?