Brandie1
Brandie1 Posts: 9 Level 2

It lists a bunch of numbers then says does not resolve to a valid user I’d

Answers

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Brandie1 and warm welcome to our sweet community! 😊

Can you please show me a screenshot so I can better understand your question?

Thanks and speak soon 🌸

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Brandie1 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

But, you do not have to worry about that popping window with "bunch of numbers". Those numbers are the user IDs of some of the players from your "Friends' List".

What it means when it says "not valid" is -- either those players are not playing the game anymore OR their ID's were changed OR they were removed from the game, etc., etc., (You got the point, right?).

And, unfortunately, we do not know who those players could be, so that we could delete them from our friends' list!

I can assure you that, it is only those few players - that will not receive your "request for Lives", but rest of the friends in your list will receive it and will send you back the Lives.

Hope this made sense and clarifies. If you need further clarification or have more questions, please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Keep having fun in your game! Have a great rest of the day 🍭 🍭

• Brandie1
    Options

This is what it says

• PummyRaj
    Options

Thank you for the screenshot dear @Brandie1 🤗

Yep! That's what, I was talking about! Do not worry about that one single player at all. Like I said above, that specific player's ID is not valid anymore either because they have stopped playing the game or it was removed for some other reasons.

Just ignore that "error" message, click on the X and continue with sending Lives to your friends and/or requests for Lives 👍️

I have the same issue in my Farm Heroes Super Saga game from past couple of years, and that's how I knew what it is 😄

Keep having a blast in your game(s) and have a Crushastic Day 🍭 🍭

• Brandie1
    Options

once I click the X nothing else pops up.

I have not received one life from anyone since I started playing again, NOT ONE!

I should have at least received 1 by now.

you keep telling me it is ok , but some how I don’t think it is.

I think maybe I should just delete the game and try something else. plus the levels are hard to beat!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hmmmm! One question dear @Brandie1 🙂

Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

• Brandie1
    Options

logged in through Facebook, I like I've always done before.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi, if the page is properly loaded you should be able to request lives from your friend as per image below.

First make sure your internet connectivity has no issue and working perfectly.

Log out from your game and acc.

Clear your phone's cache and NOT data.

Reboot/restart your phone. If you choose to shutdown, pls wait at least 10 sec before turning back on your phone.

Log back in to your game with FB account and try again.

If the above does not work. There may be some technical issue and you have to report it to our support team via "contact us" at the bottom of this page.

Happy trying and continue crashing candies 🍭❤️

• Brandie1
    Options

Tried that stuff , can’t request lives. This is not right. Think I’ll just uninstall it and forget it.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there, sorry it didn't work out for you. Please be reminded that uninstalling your game app will result in losing all your booster inventories. So before that I suggest you backup your game properly.

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?