🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

HELP, PLEASE READ THIS!!

Options
Ares123893
Ares123893 Posts: 8 Level 2
edited July 2020 in Support

I tried to buy more gold bars from Play Store version, but then I installed the version of Amazon Appstore, but I don't understand about that but without starting the game, but then I finally buy some gold bars from my Fire tablet, then I reinstalled it back from Play Store, but suddenly, I keeping getting those annoying hints and tuitions that came from daily rewards and start of those levels with Mr. Toffee after many reboots, I already uninstalled and reinstalled that game again and KEEPS ANNOYING ME, HOW CAN I FIX IT BACK???? 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,278 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Ares123893 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that your game is affected with this "new" glitch! Unfortunately, there is nothing that we (as players) can do anything from our end, to fix this glitch!

The Candy Friends game Community In-charge team is already aware about this glitch and they have informed about this to the Studio too.

Let me find out if there are any updates with regards to this issue, when they come back to work on Monday. Until then, I would like you to please be patient 🙏

Thank you for understanding! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend 🍭 🍭

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?