πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Lives

Options
Brandie1
Brandie1 Posts: 9 Level 2

I still am not receiving any lives from my friends.

this is getting nuts!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello dear @Brandie1 Hearty Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I did inform about your issue to our Friends game Community Manager.

Can you please post your game user ID number and also the device you are using? Sorry, I do not remember whether I have asked for it or not in our previous discussion thread!

I do remember that you are signed into your game through Facebook πŸ‘οΈ

Please let me know if you need help with finding your ID number.

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend 🍭 🍭

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Brandie1 a warm welcome . Sorry about that but did you check your game settings if you connected with your friends also try to turn off your device and reboot .... this might be a little malfunction. Best of luck 🍭πŸ₯‚

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there, you may refer to the article below to get other insights on your issue.

May I also know whether you are concerned about your friends not reciprocating to your lives request or simply you need more lives to continuously play the game? If your answer is yes to my second question, you may try this out as I've personally done it to get more lives instead of waiting for my friends to respond. It may or may not work for you but you can try...since your issue is still unsolved.

If you play with your FB acc in PC, you can log into your FB acc in your usual web browser. After you run out of lives, log out from that browser and log in to your FB again with different browser. You may be able to play again with full lives. Repeat this steps again after you finished up your lives. You can go back to the first browser because by that time, you lives may be restored to 1-2 lives depending on how long you last played it.

Hope the above tips help you a bit.πŸ™πŸ»

• Brandie1
    Brandie1 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited July 2020
    Options

I still am unable to request lives. I’ve rebooted reinstalled etc. I’ve lost suckers and other power ups. Plus not being able to earn gold coins to buy extra lives. I am unable to find my user ID number too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?