1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Farm Heroes Super Saga -- QUESTS -- Game of the Month <3

Options
PummyRaj
PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
edited March 2023 in Ideas Archive

Hello dear Fellow Farmers ๐Ÿค—

Are you enjoying the "Game of the Month" and our @QueenB's "Crack the Code" contest?

Here I am, just want to share few facts about the "Quests" with you all ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

How many of you like to "fulfill the Quests" everyday and achieve the rewards?

What are your favorite Quests and which are your favorite Boosters & gifts?

As per gifts -- we receive Coins, and all the 3 boosters. I like all the Quests but, creating the "Super Cropsies" is the best one that I love and any Quests that reward me with the "Basket".

As you all know, we cannot get the Basket without spending Gold Bars! Whereas, the Garden Glove and the Water Pail can be purchased with Coins too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Are you happy with the Quests you are receiving now or would you like to see any others? If you would like to see some different ones, can you share your thoughts and ideas?

We have one more question for you -- Did you ever switch any Quests? I do switch them out when I feel that the reward is too little OR the task is too big or long...

For example -- (1) win 3 levels with 3 stars and win 200 Coins;

(2) Get 50 or 100 coins for playing 10 times;

(3) Collect 50 Butterflies for a reward of 100 coins;

I have added few different screenshots with various "Quests"! Will you be able to tell me which task you like from them? And of course, if you are playing the game, you know that there are many many more tasks we see everyday ๐Ÿคฉ

I am having lots of fun in the game! Hope you all are too and will enjoy it as much as myself and my friends are ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŠ

ยซ1

Comments

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @QueenB @Lola_Pop and @firebombmarkus (hugs to you all) ๐Ÿค—

Here is the content I have created to share about the Quests.

Please post it as "Marko" being the creator of the thread. I am just helping him out, as I have been playing the game from a long time, I have been saving different screenshots just for fun and now they all came in handy.

I did write it as if it was written by Marko himself. But, please do make any changes you would like, dear Marko and Kelly ๐Ÿ˜

I know that Marko makes it even more loving, entertaining and interesting โค๏ธ

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

I love it @PummyRaj But I feel so guilty to take credit for something you've done ๐Ÿ™ˆ I know that Pummy probably won't be back until we have to post it. So are you going to post this in my name? Of course, I can shower it with a little bit more love ๐Ÿฅฐ @QueenB

• PummyRaj
    edited July 2020
    Options

No need to be guilty at all, dear kiddo ๐Ÿค— I promised you that I will help you out and I did โค๏ธ

You would have done a very prettier job than this ๐Ÿฅฐ

(could not sleep, thatโ€s why, peeking in here) Bye now โค๏ธ

• firebombmarkus
    Options

Hello, wonderful Fellow Farmersย ๐Ÿค—

Are you enjoying the Game of the Month and ourย @QueenB's Crack the Code contest?

Here I am, just wanted to share a few delicious facts about the Quests with you allย ๐Ÿ“ย ๐Ÿ“

How many of you like to fulfill the Quests every day and achieve the rewards?

What are your favorite Quests and which are your favorite boosters & gifts?

As per gifts, we can receive the Coins and all the 3 boosters. I like all the Questsย but,ย creating the Super Cropsies is my favorite because they are so adorable ๐Ÿ˜, andย also any Quests that reward me with the Basket.

As you all know, we cannot get the Basket without spending Gold Bars! Whereas, the Garden Glove and the Watering Can can be purchased with Coins tooย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ This is great to know because we are able to earn a lot of coins by finishing the Quests.

Are you happy with the Quests you are receiving now or would you like to see any others? If you would like to see some different ones, can you share your thoughts and ideas?

Did you ever switch any Quests and chose another one?

I do switch them out when I feel that the reward is too low or the task is too big or too long.

For example :

1. Win 3 levels with 3 stars and win 200 Coins;

2. Get 50 or 100 coins for playing 10 times;

3. Collect 50 Butterflies for a reward of 100 coins;

We appreciate any feedback you can give us regarding the Quests. After all, we care about your experience and would like to make it better any way we can! Thank you so much! Have a farmtastic day โค๏ธ

• firebombmarkus
    edited July 2020
    Options

@QueenB Here is what I came up with. Are you going to post it or me? If I am going to post it just let me know where exactly ๐Ÿ˜‰

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Guys,

Wow, this looks really good ๐Ÿคฉ So I'll post this and I'll change the author to you. I'll let you know when it's been done ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• firebombmarkus
    Options

Awesome! If I remember well you said it will be around 3 pm and that's when my training starts so I will be able to see it around 6 pm when I am on the break. Thank you ๐Ÿค—

• PummyRaj
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello dear Kelly and Marko @QueenB and @firebombmarkus

Here is what I came up with and please do "edit" and "add" any other info that is missing.....

*******************************************************************************

Hello Hello my dear Fellow Farmers ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿฆ” ๐Ÿฆ‹

Hope you are having fun knowing more information about the Farm Heroes Super Saga game ๐ŸŒบ ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒบ

I am very glad to see that lots of you had fun in the first contest that our Farm Queen @QueenB ran! How about the second one? How many of you were able to figure out the "missing Cropsie / item that is in the Basket"?

Did you had fun reading the interview with @WillyFog, the Senior UI Artist of the game? If you did not get a chance yet to read that wonderful article posted by our own lovely @Lola_Pop , please head over here ---> Interview with one of the most important FHSS Team Member

How many of you read about the "Quests" that were shared by our @firebombmarkus? If you did not get a chance, here it is ---> All about Quests in FHSS

And today, I am here to share about another special feature that most of us see in the game -- "The Records" ๐Ÿ†๏ธ ๐Ÿฅ‰ ๐Ÿ†๏ธ

It is a special feature that tells us about our achievements in each and every level.

How many of you are familiar with it? It is a very very simple feature, but a very useful one... especially, if you are like me, who likes to find out the total number of the Cropsies that were collected in a specific level OR how many "Super Cropsies" were created while playing a hard level OR how many "match 5 Cropsies" were achieved when enjoying my level, etc., etc.,

Those 3 are few of the contents that were included in the "Records" ๐Ÿ™‚ I don't like to boast about my achievements with others, but I can always see them for myself and try to improve my game by increasing those numbers ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And the good thing is, these numbers will be recorded even when we lose a level and replaced with the new highest numbers ๏ปฟ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒฐ ๐Ÿ

Hope you all enjoyed reading about the "Records" feature too. If you do not have this feature yet in your game, please don't be in despair. It will show up in your game also, it is just a matter of time ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‚

Do you have any questions? Please fire them away and I will try my best to answer them ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜

๏ปฟ

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

This is looking great @PummyRaj ๐Ÿคฉ

Let me wait and see what Marco has to add but it looks good to go for tomorrow ๐Ÿค—

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?