🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game locks

Options
bronzeripley
bronzeripley Posts: 3 Newbie

I have been playing a while. Now every few hours the game locks and all I can do is to quit and start again.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,708 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Check app update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after turning on> Open game and sign in. Please clear the cache. This is important!!!

Good luck

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @bronzeripley Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

I need few clarifications please....

1) When you said your "game locks" -- does it mean it freezes while you are playing a level OR even on a map screen?

2) If you are in a level when the game is freezing, do you have the "friendly charged boosters" activated to help you with the level? The "charged boosters" mean -- the 2 hours timed "Wrapped Candy" and/or "Coloring Candy", the "Fish Booster", etc.,

Can you please post back and clarify these for me? You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍭 🍭

• bronzeripley
    bronzeripley Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi

it is during a game and not in the map mode. It is always when boosters are activated. After the boosters have activated I am unable to move anything. I end up restarting and loosing the accumulated boosters.

it is a little annoying.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @bronzeripley 🤗

Thank you for replying back and confirming about the "active boosters" 🤗

I completely understand and it is very annoying as we loose the boosters and each time we close the game, we lose a Life.

But, I am very glad to say that the issue is a known one and the Friends game Studio is already aware of it too. Unfortunately, the fix is taking a bit longer than expected 😮

The only work-around steps we have right now are --

1) Wait until the "active boosters" are expired and get back into the game -- unfortunately, our boosters get wasted;

2) Close down the App --> Restart the Device and get back into the level -- Sometimes, this does work and the game lets us play for 2nd or 3rd trial but, sometimes, it does not -- with this, we lose lives!

Can you please tell me which level you were playing when this glitch happened? Because, this issue does not occur in all the levels, and I am noting down those levels whenever the players have posted a complaint about.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding!

Have a Crushastic Day 🍭 🍭

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

@bronzeripley, did the steps that @PummyRaj suggested help or are you still having this issue?

If yes, may we know which device you are playing on? Apple, Android, Kindle?

Thanks and hope to hear back from you soon 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?