🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Ling-Ling meets Tiffi

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
edited July 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

The twins settle into Bamboo Forest. Pan-Pan climbs a tree to get his sister some bamboo leaves to eat. Suddenly he sees Tiffi and he is so excited. He can’t wait to introduce the two of them.

“Ling-Ling, here is my friend Tiffi that I was telling you about,” Pan-Pan says. “Tiffi I want you to meet my twin sister. I was able to convince her to move to the Candy Kingdom with me. I think she’s going to love it here. 

Tiffi is on her way to help some players with their levels. She is surprised to see Pan-Pan and Ling-Ling. 

“Hi Pan-Pan, I didn’t expect you back so quickly,” Tiff says. “Ling-Ling I am so happy to meet you and you have a great brother who was so concerned about you the entire time that he was here. I am so happy that you have decided to move here with him. I think you’re going to enjoy meeting everyone because it’s a friendly town. Not too many characters live here but the ones that do live here are going to welcome you with open arms.”

The End!

Start at the beginning - The story of Pan-Pan and Ling-Ling

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?