🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Kimmy wakes up

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
edited July 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Kimmy sleeps through the night with no noise. Maybe it was just her imagination. The day goes by quickly as Tiffi and Kimmy are running around. First Tiffi has to help some of the players with their levels and then they take a nice walk through Candy Town Park. 

It turns out to be a nice quiet day for both the girls. Kimmy stops to smell the flowers and since purple is her favorite color she picks one to bring back home with her. 

Nighttime comes and it’s now bedtime. Goodnight to all. Hugs and kisses.  

An hour or so later, Kimmy hears the noise and it wakes her up. 

“Shhhh, Kimmy is moving around so let’s be quiet,” Busby says. “Let’s learn about the bear and the bees.” 

‘A Bear roaming the woods in search of berries happened on a fallen tree in which a swarm of Bees had stored their honey. The Bear began to nose around the log very carefully to find out if the Bees were at home. Just then one of the swarm came home from the clover field with a load of sweets. Guessing what the Bear was after, the Bee flew at him, stung him sharply and then disappeared into the hollow log.’

There goes the sound again! This time Kimmy does not turn on the light. She gets out of bed and grabs hold of Mrs. Cuddles and walks around to the other side of her toy shelves. 

‘The Bear lost his temper in an instant, and sprang upon the log tooth and claw, to destroy the nest. But this only brought out the whole swarm. The poor Bear had to take to his heels, and he was able to save himself only by diving into a pool of water.’ (Info here

What’s going on here? She drops Mrs. Cuddles because she can’t believe what she is seeing. The teddy bears are all sitting on the floor and Bubsy is reading them a book. Mrs. Cuddles has joined the group too. 

“I’m sorry that we woke you up Kimmy,” Bubsy says. “The bears like when I read them stories at night. I hope that I didn’t frighten you.” 

Kimmy looks at the shelves where the teddy bears should be. She sees Bobo fast asleep. She kind of likes what she sees. She tells Bubsy to continue reading and she sits next to the bears so that she can listen to the stories too. Bubsy turns the page.

Let’s continue - Kimmy loves listening to the stories

Start at the beginning - Kimmy’s bear tales 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?