🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Dachs post not recording achievements

Options
Rosemakespots
Rosemakespots Posts: 1 Newbie

The new Dachs post game started in my Candy Crush Friends, but no matter which quest I select it does not record the progress. All still at 0. Am I doing something wrong?

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

👉 Okay guys, here is the latest update on how the Dash event works this time - More info here.

🚨 Important

Please note that at the moment, the feature is not only available to everyone as our sweet Game Studio is making sure it works smoothly. But don't despair, it will probably be coming to your game at some other time!

🍬 Only new and successfully completed levels count towards the achievements.

🍬 You can't see your teammates after the event started. The only thing you can see of them is their avatar if and when they selected a task.

🍬 Task selection is manual which means that you have to select a task for the counter to start (and also win a new level).

👉 Please note that there are no issues with the event, so far: It's all working as expected. However, we understand that it's not ideal and our sweet Candy Crush Friends Studio is already planning some changes for the next release. This, to make sure that we keep on giving you the best player experience 🙌 Therefore, bear with us on that and keep on giving us your feedback! Thanks 🙏

Thank you all for your patience and apologies for the confusion 😚

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?