🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Dachs delivery nightmare

mmartin69
mmartin69 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hate this group type tally, I have been fulfilling the quests goal, and nothing moves as far as meeting goal, please get rid of this VERY CONFUSING FRUSTRATING challenge, your rules are completely unclear, FRUSTRATING me

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our community

I'll give you the former Candy Friends player expert. She will be able to explain it to you well.

Good luck

@Sofia1992

• mmartin69
    mmartin69 Posts: 4 Newbie

If your challenge needs and expert to explain to us, that should be clue #1 it's too frustrating

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

@Spinnifix thanks for the tag and hello @mmartin69 and welcome to our sweet community.

I'm sorry for having troubles with this event.

According to QueenMia, only new and successfully completed levels count towards the achievements.

That means that the counter won't work if you play previous levels. It's only counting for new unbeaten levels.

Also, task selection is manual which means that you have to select a task for the counter to start (and also win a new level with the task that you selected).

I hope I helped you and good luck with this event.~

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

We respect your feeling about the event...

Hi @mmartin69,

Welcome to the community and thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga!

Here's what @QueenMia said about the event, don't worry there will be a lot of changes for this event as soon as it come back again...

Read... 👇

" We have gathered all feedback and issues that you have mentioned - We understand that the way it's working now is not ideal and our sweet Candy Crush Friends Studio is already planning some changes for the next releases. This, to make sure that we keep on giving you the best player experience 🙌 Therefore, please bear with us on that and keep on giving us your feedback!"

Hope you undrestand!

See you around the community... (〃 ̄︶ ̄)人( ̄︶ ̄〃)

• Silvana13
    Silvana13 Posts: 45 Level 2

I can totally understand! I didn't get that we were supposed to pass new levels to complete the tasks until I came here to this forum to check what was going on. Anyway, they're working hard to deliver some really entertaining events so let's give them credit for that and wait patiently for another event to come!

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

I told you that this Dachs event was practically impossible to complete!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?