πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Why watch the video option not provided to me?

Options
pankaj6245
pankaj6245 Posts: 1 Newbie

Why watch the video option not provided to me?

Comments

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

Hello @pankaj6245 and warm welcome to our sweet community! 😊

Only a small group of players have this ad feature just so they can test it out and provide their feedback. Make sure your game is updated to latest version and hopefully you’ll get it soon!

Happy crushing! πŸ­πŸ‘

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @pankaj6245 .

We warmly welcome you to our adorable king community.

The video ad option is a test feature and not awarded to all the players.

Be hopeful you will soon be included in this group. Always keep your game application updated.

Thanks.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,762 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @pankaj6245 . Welcome to our Community

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @pankaj6245 and a very warm welcome to our friendly King community. As was explained very well above, watching ads for lives/moves/boosters is a test feature and not available for everyone.

You will find that no one has all of the features and events that a game has. Sometimes it is because it is a new event or feature that is being gradually released so that the developers have time to fine tune it before everyone (or mostly everyone) has it. Sometimes there may be a delay because of the device or region where you play the game. Bottom line, no one has 100% of the features/events. But don't worry, just because you don't have an event this time, you may get it next time (if it is offered again like the Bubblegum Troll event has happened several times) and/or you may get a new and fun event that your other people don't have. I have never had the opportunity to watch ads, but I have learned to play the game without that feature and I am still having a lot of fun playing the game anyway.

😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?