👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Idea: An 8th Candy for Candy Crush Friends... 🖤🍬

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
edited July 2021 in Ideas Archive

New to the Community? Sign up right here in only 2 seconds! 🍭🍭🍭

Hi Candy Crushers... φ(゜▽゜*)♪

I have some amazing idea that you are probably going to love it and vote for it... 🥰

Behold, the 8th Candy... (Or most of players call it Dark Purple Candy)

It is a type of special candy introduced on Candy Crush Soda Saga with the release of Magic Mirror. It is its own candy color. The first level featuring Dark Purple Candies is level 361. It has a regular effect when matching three of Dark Purple Candies... It displays powerful special properties when matched into special candies, usually as the combined effect of mixing two special candies of the same type... 😍

When a Candy Fish is made of these candies! fishes will be made and activated equally to the number of candies used....

When a Striped Candy is made of Dark Purple Candies, the four candies will destroy 4 rows/columns!

When a Wrapped Candy is made of Dark Purple Candies, it explodes once and destroys a 7x7 area!

When a Color Bomb is made of these candies, it will explode and destroy all candies and strip one layer from all blockers, same effect of Color bomb + Color bomb combination... 🥰

When a Coloring Candy is made of , Dark Purple bubbles will spew out, changing every candy into same color. It is equal to Coloring candy + Coloring candy combination... However, it won't make special candies become Dark Perple Candies...

Trivia!

• This is a normal candy, but it can be considered as a special candy...
  • This element also appears in Candy Crush Jelly Saga!

Watch this video to learn how this candy work...

So why not this candy will not appeared in this game... It's kind of great to see it happen on the brand new levels that will be come in the future... 🥰

That's all i have for this perticular thing as of right now... 😉

"What do you think about it guys?"

If you like my idea please voting me and let me know what do you think... 🤗

See you around... 🤩

38 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?