1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

🌈 Give us your feedback on the Jelly Queen event πŸ’«

Options

Comments

• mariemeagan
    mariemeagan Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi! I just started Jelly Queen level & do far I am enjoying playing! I'm only at level 4, but hope to start doing better!

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

I Love the Jelly Queen, but man, I think she needs a "downer"..... She's Hyper Active with the Orange candy smashing thing, and she's awesomely evil with special candies of any other colour! She obviously hates them! Love playing with her and trying to beat her on level 10.... I'll get there...

• OVgirl79
    OVgirl79 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Ok jelly queen rocks

BUT why all day today they only offer a character to use other than orange/jelly queen?

in fact my options are purple (which isn’t even a color in this) yellow and red?

• OVgirl79
    OVgirl79 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Is anyone else having problems with not getting rewards once meeting the requirements to do so?

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @Spinnifix @florinclose @kittiecarla - How is it going? Have you managed to pass those hard levels yet?! If not, I'm sure one of our experts will have some good tips for you πŸ˜‰ Don't hesitate to ask!

@OVgirl79 πŸ‘‹ Welcome to the Community! We are having some issues with that, indeed and our Studio is looking into it. In the meantime, make sure to clear cache and cookies from your device as that seems to have solved the problem for a few other players.

Happy playing everyone πŸ’

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4
    Options

Hi @QueenMia

I am waiting for next event I finished JELLY QUEEN event in 2 day after that I'm not played better ........ because of I don't have other events to playing fastπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

What's new?

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

Since I have the Jelly Queen already, I'm not in any rush to do the event or even finish it again lol.

But today I decided to do a few levels for some boosters, and I noticed that you can now choose from three characters instead of just the one option of using the Jelly Queen. Is this a glitch or a new feature added to the event @QueenMia I have a screenshot if needed πŸ˜‰

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited August 2020
    Options

Look what QueenMia said about the issue that was happen on the event in 1.40.3 update... 😊

@gr33n3y3z @Iffo

"We are having some issues with that, indeed and our Studio is looking into it. In the meantime, make sure to clear cache and cookies from your device as that seems to have solved the problem for a few other players..."

So yeah it's an issue and if you try all of step that @QueenMia said and it's not work and you can't do anything about it, just wait until Monday August 10th possibly the team will fix this issue with optional update that will be fixing the "unreleased levels been playable" issue!

Hope that helps!

See you around...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?