🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Please bring back nutcracker prince of diamonds next year

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Please bring back nutcracker prince of diamonds next year as like a part two of odus challenge

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

If you explain it in more detail and can provide nice details, I would send it to the ideas section. There you could open it green and so you can give your first vote. Then the players could vote. Please see the master list of ideas beforehand. It is stored in the ideas area.

Thanks good luck

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Hey @Spinnifix .

I think that I know what our new friend @Antoniogames2030 means (welcome to the community @Antoniogames2030 btw.)

What he means is that it would be great if CCFS Team bring back Nutcracker with his special and rare Prince of Diamonds outfit via Odus Challenge.

Remember in previous three Odus Challenge which the final prizes were Nutcracker the Pilgrim (November 2019) , Nutcracker King Of Hearts (February 2020) and Leprechaun Nutcracker (March 2020).

I hope they brought back Nutcracker and his Prince of Diamonds outfit with Odus Challenge event cause I missed this outfit too @Antoniogames2030 (and I missed and Nutcracker's with his Mr.Toffee's outfit.

From Nutcracker, I missed those two outfits from my collection.

So, I hope they appear again and somehow.~

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?