🏅Badges! Join the Weekly Race HERE and share your scrapbook HERE
🍩 Friends Battle Royale! Vote now HERE
🌈New in the Community? Say Hi HERE
🦝 Rachel's back in town! Tell the studio what you think HERE
💰 Guess which is our sweet raccoon's art style and win Gold HERE
🌴 It's ON! Join our Weekend Challenge HERE

Please bring back nutcracker prince of diamonds next year

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Level 3

Please bring back nutcracker prince of diamonds next year as like a part two of odus challenge

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 15,210 Ambassador

Hello and welcome to our community

If you explain it in more detail and can provide nice details, I would send it to the ideas section. There you could open it green and so you can give your first vote. Then the players could vote. Please see the master list of ideas beforehand. It is stored in the ideas area.

Thanks good luck

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Legend

Hey @Spinnifix .

I think that I know what our new friend @Antoniogames2030 means (welcome to the community @Antoniogames2030 btw.)

What he means is that it would be great if CCFS Team bring back Nutcracker with his special and rare Prince of Diamonds outfit via Odus Challenge.

Remember in previous three Odus Challenge which the final prizes were Nutcracker the Pilgrim (November 2019) , Nutcracker King Of Hearts (February 2020) and Leprechaun Nutcracker (March 2020).

I hope they brought back Nutcracker and his Prince of Diamonds outfit with Odus Challenge event cause I missed this outfit too @Antoniogames2030 (and I missed and Nutcracker's with his Mr.Toffee's outfit.

From Nutcracker, I missed those two outfits from my collection.

So, I hope they appear again and somehow.~

Sofia1992: ~ A sweet girl, full of love and passion for Candy Crush Games and Community too!~

☆And...Friend of Friends, full of imagination and creativity!☆

Welcome to Analysis, Theories and facts about our Favorite Candy Crush Characters!
    Check the new Info Section here!