1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Elsa says yes

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
edited July 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi gets Elsa on the phone. 

“Hey Elsa, are you recovered yet?” Tiffi questions. “It was so successful and I am so happy that you suggested it to me. Kimmy and I need to unwind and we are thinking of going to the beach on Friday. Would you like to join us?” 

Of course, she will join them at the beach! Elsa can’t wait to spend a nice, quiet day at the beach with her friends.  Tiffi says that she will get back to her regarding the time. She tells Elsa that she still has a couple of phone calls to make to see if anyone wants to join them.

Suddenly it hits Tiffi that maybe her bathing suit from last year won’t fit her. As she goes through her closet, she tosses things on the floor. Yes, there it is! She tries it on and looks in the mirror. She looks at the mess that she made and thinks ……….. “I’ll get back to that later”. She has to finish making the phone calls. 

Mr. Toffee can’t go because he has to open the store on Friday. She calls Chewy but he has plans to spend the day with his father. Red Rabbit says that if he doesn’t have any players to help on Friday then he will be there. Misty isn’t sure yet so she tells Tiffi that she will get back to her. The rest of her friends can’t make it but that’s ok. 

So, let’s see who is going to join them……. Just then Tiffi’s phone rings and it’s Jenny saying that she’ll be there. She asks Tiffi if she should bring some food and what time they are going. 

“That’s a good idea to bring snacks,” Tiffi says. “I’m not sure about the time yet but we should get there early before the beach gets crowded. Also, with this social distancing they may not allow as many people on the beach so maybe we should meet around 10:00. How does that sound?” 

The time is perfect for Jenny and she tells her that she will see her then. 

Tiffi makes one of her lists to see who will be going.

“There is Yeti, Jenny, Kimmy, Elsa and maybe Misty,” Tiffi thinks to herself. “With me that makes 6. That’s pretty cool. I have to call everyone to tell them that we’ll meet at 10:00 CET.” 

Let’s continue - It’s beach time! 

Start at the beginning – In the good old summertime!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?