🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Mr. Toffee also saw the tent

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Mr. Toffee is in the living room with the puppies when Tiffi walks in the front door. 

“Hi Dad, how was your day?” Tiffi asks. “I am exhausted! A lot of players needed my help. Hey, did you go by the bridge on your way to the store today? There is some tent behind the bridge. Chewy was there fast asleep. I woke him up and he was surprised to see it. He said that it must have been put up while he was napping,.” 

Mr. Toffee did notice it but there are no signs or anything as to why the tent is there. Tiffi will have to check it out tomorrow. She is totally exhausted but where on the couch can she sit? The puppies took over the couch! As she gets closer Lee decides to move on over so that Tiffi can sit down. What smart puppies they have! 

Mr. Toffee is looking up something in a book so curious Tiffi has to ask what he’s reading.  

“What are you reading Dad?” Tiffi questions.  

“I am trying to find a different way to cook the fishies,” Mr. Toffee says. “This cookbook is not helping me much at all. Tiffi, please open your laptop and let’s check for recipes on Google.” 

She goes over to the desk to get her laptop and then heads back to sit on the couch. She finds loads of recipes online. 

Mr. Toffee looks at the recipes online. He asks Tiffi to print out the two that he likes. Now he has to start cooking. He tells Tiffi to please set the table. 

Let’s continue – It’s the circus!

Start at the beginning – The circus is coming to town!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?