πŸ”₯ Hot right Now 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

find the Yeti

tininha1975
tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
edited August 2020 in Discussions

in the contest find the Yeti, I need help, because I already found the Yeti, but I don't know how insert the image or how to mark where it is. Can someone help me preferably with pictures of how to do.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,459 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @tininha1975 πŸ€— How are you doing?

Are you using a mobile device OR a PC to be on the Community?

According to your device, I will give you tips about how to "mark" Yeti picture in the contest (it varies a little bit) πŸ™‚

Talk to you soon. Have a lovely day 🍭 🍭

• tininha1975

I'm playing from a cell phone

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,459 Candy Moderator

Hello again @tininha1975 πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for letting me know that you are using a cell phone to comment in the Community.

So, here is what you have to do....

1) Go to the "Find the Yeti" contest and take a screenshot of that picture. This link will help you ---> Take a Screenshot

2) Go to your "Pictures" folder in your phone and zoom in the picture you have just taken;

3) Look for Yeti and draw a circle or an arrow to point him out;

4) Now, save that picture with the additions you made (the circle or arrow, etc.,);

5) Open the contest "Find the Yeti" again -- go to the empty comment box and write something as your comment -- then click on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box -- now the options will be shown on your phone -- find the picture you have just saved and click on "done" (or whichever option you see, after selecting the picture) -- now click on "Reply" -- you are done with posting your answer in the contest.

Hope this clarifies and answers your question. Please let me know if you need further assistance. The process of "Edit & Draw" will be different from device to device. If you are still having issue, you could search in Google πŸ™‚

All the Very Best with the Contest! Have a Crushastic Day 🍭 🍭

• tininha1975

My fart friend pummyraj,I will need you to send me images, so I can understand better. Please

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?