1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

πŸ• Dachs’ Deliveries is back with some updates πŸ’Œ

Options

Comments

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3
    Options

I currently don't have any events going on in my game. I need one so I can earn boosters faster. I would like a second shot at the Dachs event with active teammates this time. I did horrible last time because I had no help.

• actipton80
    Options

Only one task left - beating orange levels. Come on teammates, we only need to beat five more. I'm stuck on a purple level right now .

• brie_w
    brie_w Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

Hi @QueenB and @QueenMia

This is the third time I have gotten Dach's Delivery Service and, once again, my "team" is doing nothing and I am the only one actually trying to accomplish anything. As a result, I have not posted a single task. As I said the last time, without any way to either encourage my "teammates" to play with me or even switch to another team, this is not something a single player can do alone.

Just thought, but maybe Dach's Delivery should be made into a single player type event by either lengthening the amount of time to complete tasks or shortening the number required to complete each task/number of tasks total to complete.

Otherwise, I would prefer to not receive it since I only ever seem to be going it alone.

Thanks and have a great day! Hope you are well!

• dialyn
    dialyn Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Maybe I'm stupid but I don't understand some of the quests. Is there an explanation somewhere. Sometimes it seems as if I should have completed a task but it doesn't register so I'm doing something wrong. It's very frustrating.

• actipton80
    Options

I have it for the third time now. It says I have two active teammates, but they haven't done squat today.

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

This brought another old issue where you are given a pack of "dead friends" who never ask or give live. It is necessary to have such function to change teammates and friends, despite that I have an active team at the moment.

Also, I am now stuck on 1791 which is not even a "hard level". If I manage to pass it, I shall get a counter of "hard level" task.

• dialyn
    dialyn Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited October 2020
    Options

I love Dachs but this game is an exercise in frustration and futility. The level asking for a color bomb to be combined with a wrapped one seems nearly impossible for me. I've gotten this twice and neither time have they registered in the count. I am counting this game a loss for me, even though I was looking forward to playing it. The first time I was able to play it but had no team members so ran out of time. This time I started out with team members but they seem to have dropped out. Maybe the game will return with some achievable challenges (ones that can be reached if the other team members stop playing).

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi guys and thanks a lot for your feedback πŸ™ They're really important to us as they help us give you the best game experience. Please keep them coming πŸ™Œ

See you around the Community, don't forget to have fun πŸ’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?