Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
I am on jelly queen level 4. For my first many attempts I had her but now she is gone and I have the tiger girl only. How do I get Jelly Queen back to be in this level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and welcome to our beautiful community
Each event has a specific time limit and during this time you have to play the event to the end. if you don't make it in time, then the time is up and the event is gone. You now have something new about the star chase. I'm so sorry. But don't worry, the event will come again. Please keep your eyes open. When I don't know, but absolutely not immediately.
I hope that answers your question.
Good luck