πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED)Which Talent/Performer will you choose for week 4 of Friends Got Talent? - Win Free Gold Bars

Options

Comments

• MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Misty - Skateboarding

voted for....

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Olivia - Painting a Picture

Heya! I voted for Olivia as I used to paint a lot when I was younger. Seeing all those colours and going crazy with it πŸ˜… Drawing and painting has always been a hobby of mine. I find it relaxing and I’m hoping to get back into it some day! I hope Olivia manages to paint something great! That would be wowa wow! πŸ˜„πŸ˜Š πŸ–Ό 🎨 πŸ’žπŸŒΈ @bearwithme

Thanks for the tag @MightyWolf

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2020
    Options

Olivia - Painting a Picture.πŸ˜€

Several friends paint and their paintings vary from city to city. Looking at paintings from around the world and thru time it shows how unique each artist is. No two are the same! 🎨 🌍

Thank you, bearwithme and Elsa for such a enjoyable contest! 😁

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,955 Candy Moderator
    Options

Some more great explanations for why people chose the act they did. Sorry @KingChewy but Red Rabbit is currently in 3rd place. πŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ¨πŸ’•

• susannwa
    susannwa Posts: 71 Level 2
    Options
    Misty - Skateboarding

Honestly I just love sports and I also like watching sports so that is why I voted for Misty. I hope she wins!πŸ˜„πŸ€—

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3
    Options
    Misty - Skateboarding

I voted for Misty. I didn't really know who to pick in terms of talent, but since Misty is one of my most reliable characters for beating a variety of levels I picked her.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Misty - Skateboarding

I chose Misty because she’s the only one to get a standing ovation from the judges and the audience, although the other acts were very good as well.😊

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

I had trouble with these three because they were all so good! But in the end I chose Olivia because as well as me having a soft spot for her in the game I love art, I thought she looked great using all her tentacles to hold everything while she painted she is very arty and I think this would be a nice new costume for her. She was very helpful and very creative too

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Have any of you thought how Misty could stay on the skateboard when her "legs" are curved like that? Every time I picture her doing this I see her moving and not being able to balance as well. I'm losing my mind! 😁

Sharon you forgot to vote because I don't see your vote showing in your message.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?