🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Do you believe in fairies?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited September 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

“Welcome!” says the Pythia. “I would like to introduce myself to you. I am the Oracle of Delphi, the most powerful woman of the Golden Age of Greece. I am very wise and people would often seek me out for advice. I would like to share with you the story of nature spirits, also known as fairies. So, let’s begin …………. “

‘Deep in the forest or even in your own garden exists a world of fairies, elves and gnomes. This is nothing of a story book, but rather the world of the Nature Spirits or elementals. It can be hard to wrap your head around the fact that these Nature Spirits really do exist. In fact, the average person would deny the fact that fairies and goblins exist. But for those who are open, for those who are curious, it is possible to see these beings as they tend to their work amongst the trees.

Nature Spirits or Elementals are the guardians of Mother Earth. Just like we have guardian angels and spirit guides looking out for us, Mother Earth has elementals who tend to her and help protect her. These include fairies, gnomes, goblins, mermaids, pixies, elves and others who are in charge of different elements in nature.

Nature Spirits are believed to exist on a different dimension than the one we live on; however, they can travel freely into our dimension as and when they choose to. This usually occurs around Spring or Fall when Mother Earth is in a stage of transition. Along with protecting the Earth, Nature Spirits bring joy, creation and laughter into the physical world. They love to celebrate and play and can often be mischievous.’ (Info here)

Let’s continue here – The Pythia defines fairies

This story is dedicated to @KimElston who suggested this idea

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?