🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rancid and Rachel go to Dairy District

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
edited September 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Rancid loves living in the Candy Kingdom. He has made a lot of friends and they accept his past because he is trying so hard to do the right thing. One day he asks Rachel if she would like to take a trip to Dairy District. He wants to say hello to Amelia and show her that he is a changed raccoon.  

“Let’s go Rancid,” Rachel says. “I want to see Amelia’s face when you show up and tell her that you are not the same raccoon that she remembers.”

They arrive in Dairy District but suddenly Rancid has mixed feelings. He’s so unsure of himself and how Amelia might react to seeing him again. He is very happy that Rachel is with him to give him support.

It doesn’t take them long to find Amelia. Rancid is really starting to panic now. Rachel tells him to take a deep breath and he will be fine. He walks ever so slowly to where Amelia is.

Amelia looks up and sees Rancid. OMG! 

“What is he doing here?” Amelia questions. “I finally got my garden just as I like it. The cropsies are doing so well. I hope that he’s not moving back here. Wonder who is with him… hmmm.” 

Rancid says hi to Amelia and tells her that he’s not the same raccoon that he used to be when he lived in Dairy District. He introduces Rachel to Amelia and tells her that she is the love of his life. He explains to Amelia how he met her and how he has changed so much because of her. Amelia can see the sparkle in his eyes as he talks about her. Maybe he really has changed. She needs to give him a chance. 

Let’s continue here - Amelia checks on her cropsies 

Start at the beginning – Farm Heroes Got Talent (Part 1)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?